16. apr. 2012

I have nothing interesting to write

Best blog title ever, that.

But it's true, unfortunately. I really have nothing to write about, and a part of me considered not updating the blog this week at all. But, since I have promised myself that I'd do updates every week, I figured I at least could write that I had nothing to write, right? I am such a genius.

I am at a standstill at the moment. Sure, lots of things are going on around me, but that's not really important right now. Something's going on with me. I'm not sure what, but it's not something insignificant. Even my physical body is reacting to it, and is causing me a lot of trouble. Not even gonna mention what my mentality is doing as a reaction to it. But something's going on, and until I know what that is, I really don't have anything to write when it comes to updates. I just need to wait and see where this is going.

All I know is that if this continues like this, then I'll be having a pretty interesting week. I'm hoping it'll at least give me something interesting to write about in my next update.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar